Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for a short belted burberry quilted jacket with large

Looking for a short belted burberry quilted jacket with large flap pockets and metal accessories. My friend had one said it was about 2 years old.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 8 years ago.

This is a link for Burberry. They would where you can find what you are looking for. The style may be a little outdated , but they may have something comparable for you.

http://uk.burberry.com/pws/CatalogueSearch.ice

http://uk.burberry.com/fcp/product/clothing-accessories/New-Arrivals/BELTED-QUILTED-JACKET/10000003613

Please let me know if I can be of further help. If this is not wnat you are looking for, I will be happy to see if I can locate it. Joan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I looked at this jacket, its close but not the jacket I am looking for. The jacket I want has a matching quilted belt, not a thin patent leather belt shown on the model from the link you sent. Hope this helps.

Expert:  Joan replied 8 years ago.

This is another style with the quited belt. http://uk.burberry.com/fcp/categorylist/dept/outerwear_womenswear_outerwear

If you scroll to the bottom of the page they have a contact us link and you may want to inquire to see if they have this is a shorter belted style. Joan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Joan I saw all of these styles while doing my own research. While they are close to what i am looking for its not the one I want. The styles that you are referring to are new (this year) while the one my friend had she said was at least two years old. I dont know how to find it
Expert:  Joan replied 8 years ago.

Designers change their styles seasonally, so it may be hard to get the Exact one. I will opt out and see if another Expert can assist you. Joan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you...isnt there a way we can access Burberry's styles and stock from a couple of years ago? kind of like other designers (circa......)
Expert:  Joan replied 8 years ago.

On the bottom of the link I sent you it has contact us. They may be able to help you since that is Burberry's site and they may have a catalog available for you from 1-2 years ago. Joan

Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hello,Customer

I've found this listing for you on eBay; it matches your description of the jacket quite closely:

http://cgi.ebay.com/495-Burberry-London-Quilted-Belted-JACKET-M-8-10_W0QQitemZ120392186014QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WC_Outerwear?hash=item120392186014&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

I hope it's what you're looking for. If not, please let me know, and I will continue researching this for you.

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Cher

Cher, thank you! This is exactly what I am looking for! I was hoping they had it in Black but I will contact the seller to find out. I f not, I willl accept the color (red) presented.

Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hello again, and you're most welcome!

I'm so glad this is the jacket you were seeking, and it was my pleasure to help. It's funny, when I first read your question, I pictured the jacket in this color (claret), although you didn't mention a color! Black would be beautiful, too, and I hope the seller will have it in that color, if you prefer it.

Thanks very much for your reply and your accept, and please ask for me by name, if you ever have any future questions, in any category. Just type "FOR CHER" to begin your question, and I will see it.

Cher