How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask The Geezer Your Own Question
The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1387
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
Type Your Question Here...
The Geezer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My step chilren have signed and notorized papers giving up all rights to my home.

Resolved Question:

I want to know where to file the paper work
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  The Geezer replied 9 years ago.
To be "of record" your papers must be recorded with the County Recorder of the county where the property is located.

A realtor, paralegal, or attorney can tell you where the County Recorder offices are located.

Or, if you tell me the state and county where your property is located, I can provide you their location.

The Geezer and 53 other General Specialists are ready to help you