General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Please give me a list of legal notices. Fifty or more. A

Customer Question
PLEASE LEAVE IN GENERAL....
PLEASE LEAVE IN GENERAL. FOR AN INTERNET RESEARCHER

Please give me a list of legal notices. Fifty or more. A bonus will be provided if you exceed my expectations.

For example:

trespassing notice
notice of judgement
notice of application for a tax deed
notice to quit possession
etc.

Should be in a format that I can cut and paste.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: General
10/7/2008
Expert: MsWest, Senior Research Associate replied 9 years ago
MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Because such notices may vary from state to state, please tell me if you would like these for a specific state.

I await your reply.

Thanks.

No specific state. As many general ones as possible. It would be ideal if the notices applied for multiple states. Thanks.

I will work on these for you and post back later today.

Thanks.

Thanks for you help!

Hello.

For some reason, these are not posting correctly. I will try posting documents by a link.

NO TRESPASSING NOTICE

Please let me know if you can retrieve this one.

Also, if you can access this successfully, I will be happy to complete this for you. However, it may take me a few days, as each form must be revised and/or edited so as not to be state-specific. If this is acceptable, please let me know.

Thanks.

MsWest,

This is not exactly what I am looking for--I am looking for just the names of legal notices for a project I am working on. I am sorry for not making that clearer. Is this something you can provide for me?

Absolutely. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I will get a list together for you.

I will post back later today with the list.

Thanks.

Thanks!

Here are 130. Let me know if this works for you. If not, please let me know.

CLICK HERE.

Thanks!

Edited to add: I just noticed there is at least one duplicate (noticed it when I alphabetized the list). Would you like me to post the list again?

MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate

There were 6 duplicates. HERE is the revised list, for a total of 124.

Please let me know if you have any problems opening the list.

Thanks, again!

Edited to add: Because your examples were all related to real estate, I made another list bolding all notices that are used in real estate. Some of the others on the list could be used in real estate but also in other legal actions. I hope this helps, if this is what you need. Otherwise, the first list is all-inclusive for many areas of law. Thanks.

Real Estate notices (in bold) list is HERE.

MsWest
MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate