Viki
Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
1680453
Type Your Question Here...

Can you tell me if there is a website where I can post ...

Customer Question

Can you tell me if there is a website where I can post photos for use as puzzels, notecards, etc?
Category: General
Expert:  M.C. replied 9 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer!

Snapfish.com is a great website. They have a jigsaw puzzle that you can have made from an uploaded photo. Here are their notecards. They also do albums, books, mugs, etc.

Another fun site is Winkflash.com. They have notecards and other fun personalized gifts you can make with your own photos.

If you're near a Kinko's copy shop, they have many options as well.

These are just a few of the many that are out there. Let me know if you'd like more choices.

I hope this information is helpful. If it is, please kindly click the "Accept" button.

If you still need assistance with this question, be sure to click the "Reply" button.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wishes!

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
What I'm looking for is someplace to sell my photos for someone else to use for picture puzzles, notecards etc.
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.

Hi-

This may not be what you want either, but check out cafepress at: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/

Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience: I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.