How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms Chase Your Own Question
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Research Expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Publicity/Marketing, Published Writer, Business Owner, World Traveler
Type Your Question Here...
Ms Chase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Will the Post Office forward my W2s to my new address?

Customer Question

Will the Post Office forward my W2s to my new address? I have not yet changed the address with my employer.

Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

The only way the post office will forward them to your new address is if you have filed with the post office to send your mail at your old address to the new address (mail forwarding). If not, it will go to the old address.