Viki
Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
1680453
Type Your Question Here...

Need a word that only adds or deletes one letter----the word is Whisk!

Customer Question

The word is WHISK-----I can only add or delete a letter to make a new word! I''ve read the dictionary!!!! Help
Category: General
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.

Hi-

How about adding an "s" to make "whisks"?

Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience: I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
Expert:  Theresa Romaker replied 9 years ago.

Hi Tish:

Take out the letter K and rearrange the other letters to make the word WISH

If this information has been helpful to you then please do ACCEPT by clicking on the green button on your screen for this is how we are compensated for our work. Positive feedback is always appreciated too!

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, you may request my help by typing:

ATTN: Terri60 before typing your question on the header or subject line and submitting it!

Terri