Edward
Edward, Consultant
Experience:  I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
3134513
Type Your Question Here...

I have a small TV model no. BH1304D. It has a Large ...

I have a small TV model no. BH1304D. It has a Large "D" like a brand name on the front. I am trying to find the product code to program an RCA remote control. Can you help?

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The make of your TV is a Durabrand. The codes needed are 0584, 0065, 0634, 0742. You can also use the auto search feature. Information on that can be found by clicking here. If these codes do not work you may want to click here for the information needed from RCA.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Edward, yes your answer is a good one. I am still unable to program the RCA remote. I think I have done all the steps correctly, including putting fresh batteries (brand name) into the remote control. I kept it pointed at the IR sensor. I give up. But thank you very much for your help.
Terry W.

Did you try the RCA site for more codes? Perhaps the remote is defective? Thanks for the accept. If you have additional questions I will be glad to answer them. I hope you will return to Just Answer again. Please tell your friends about Just Answer. In the future you can request me personally if you wish.

Regards,

Edward