Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Legal Consultant
1723468
Type Your Question Here...

How can I help in California fire area. I am a retired ...

How can I help in California fire area. I am a retired design engineer. I have an self contained RV, a hammer and a saw.
Category: General
Expert:  Munayco Law replied 9 years ago.
I must first commend you for your interest in helping in the devistation of these fires. For San Diego the county website has provided the following information on how people can help. You can access that information below:

http://www.sdcounty.ca.gov/enterprise_portal/announcements/102307HowYouCanHelp.pdf

For San Bernandino county you can access the assistance links below:

http://www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/evocdata.asp

The website for Santa Barabara county is here. Although there is not much information about the fires.

You can also contact each counties fire department to see how you can help.

Please accept my answer for the work I have provided you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.

I also wanted to add that you can access the list of all the fires and agencies reporting the status if you wish to contact these agencies to see how else you can help.

http://www.fire.ca.gov/index.php