How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask The Geezer Your Own Question
The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1387
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
Type Your Question Here...
The Geezer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a mouthwash sample, and I know the specific gravity ...

Resolved Question:

I have a mouthwash sample, and I know the specific gravity and Ph, and ingredient listing. Who do I pay to perform a certificate of analysis to tell me how much of each ingredient are in this item so I can re-create a competitive product?
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  The Geezer replied 10 years ago.
In order to reverse-engineer the mouthwash by analyzing the constituent chemicals, you will need a qualified laboratory to do the analysis. Here are some laboratories that offer this service. As many labs specialize in different chemicals and processes, you will have to contact each of them to see (a) do they perform the services you need and (b) what is their proposal price. [specializes in competitive product analysis]

Let me know if you need more potential laboratory candidates. Good luck with your project!
The Geezer and 11 other General Specialists are ready to help you