How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Communications Professional
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1
Experience:  I won't ATTEMPT to answer your question! I will only answer the question I know.
Type Your Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is another name for the transition metals?

Customer Question

What is another name for the transition metals?
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Debra replied 10 years ago.

Hey friend,

How are you? Trasition metal are sometimes called transition element. Good luck with the chemistry. Let me know if I can help you out again.

Have a good day.