How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Munayco Law Your Own Question
Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 20012
Experience:  Legal Consultant
Type Your Question Here...
Munayco Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Home liability

Resolved Question:

A house guest cracked his tooth on a pebble in my home-made jam. I saw it happen. Might I be covered for his injury by my home owners' policy, or some other form or insurance?
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Munayco Law replied 10 years ago.
You need to review the terms of your homeowner's insurance to see what policy you have purchased, but typically guest injuries are covered.
Munayco Law and 42 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions