How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lori Your Own Question
Lori, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 4131
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...
Lori is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for water table maps called Okifer maps (sp ) ...

Resolved Question:

I am looking for water table maps called Okifer maps (sp?) We are looking into water information for the Southern Janesville, WI area.
Submitted: 11 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 11 years ago.

Possibly one of these links may be helpful to you.

They are all relative to watertables in WI - the last one references the official WI government site - there are probably phone numbers there that will assist. Good luck!

Lori and 23 other General Specialists are ready to help you