General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Kmarts

Customer Question
Kmart's Blue Lights are in...
Kmart's Blue Lights are in th Red, and there's nothing special about it.   Is this an example of poor strategy formulation or poor strategy implementation?
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: General
7/26/2006
Expert: Munayco Law, Internet Researcher replied 11 years ago
Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
This is an excellant question and I believe the best person to speak regarding Kmart's marketing strategy would be a marketing specialist or the public relationship officer of Kmart. If you click here you can send the CEO of Kmart an email. Here is Kmart's general website.

Reply to AnswerWhiz's Post: You didn't help.

Thank you.
Sorry. I hope other can help you. This is an interesting/excellant question. You might want to relist it, so other can help you. Thanks.

Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
Reply to AnswerWhiz's Post: No thank you.
Okay, that's your perogative. Good luck. :)
Munayco Law
Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher