General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Security Products

Customer Question
I’m looking for a security...
Security Products

I’m looking for a security razor that I have a picture if you like. Here are the specifications:
1. Anti-Shank Razor-Avoid the threat of razors used as weapons with our unique Anti-Shank razor designed exclusively for correctional facilities. This razor’s high visibility orange color makes it hard to hide, while its handle features eight weak points that break away when tampered with. There are no seams to pry apart and no hidden cavities to hide contraband--making it one of the industry’s safest, disposable razors available today. Plus, its flexible grip handle, perforated main point blade and full-shaving length head still provides users with the same clean, smooth shave found with other disposable razors.
2. Clear toothpaste in se thru container .6 oz size a must along with larger sizes. Aim and Close-Up both make gel that are see thru however the containers are not see thru.
3. Deodorant transparent gel or see thru clear, clear see thru container. Sizes container .5 to1 oz. hyper-allergenic. It doesn’t mater if there is no scent on the small sizes. The larger sizes should be hyper-allergenic but can have scent.
4. Toothbrush Nylon-bristle brushes individually sealed in clear bags for maximum economy. 31/2 and or 51/2'' made of soft, Dupont nylon bristles with flexible, high-temperature resistant polypropylene handles.
5. Glycerin Soap 1oz bar and 4 oz bars of the soap. Here again the 1oz bar is a must and it must by hyper-allergenic. The 4 oz bars can have scents but should also be hyper-allergenic. The shape can be anything but round.

The wholesaler, manufacture, or importer of the products is a must.
Submitted: 13 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2004
Expert: Tammy, Not an active Expert replied 13 years ago
Tammy
Tammy, Not an active Expert
1. http://www.bobbarker.com/webguest/bGuestProd.asp?product=A63950

2. http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/Toothpaste-mouthwash-manufacturers/p/2000000003844/3000000155586/8806409713.htm

You can request a sample that is .6 oz.

3. GILLETTE DRY IDEA CLEAR GEL ANTI-PERSPIRANT DEODORANT The travel size is .5 oz and is available at walmart for both men and women.

4.    http://www.radiustoothbrush.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=111

The toothbrush does not say all the specs on the sale page, but if you go to the FAQ page it will tell you that they have polypopylene handles and nylon bristles.

5.
The one ounce bars come as samples. Website has links to retailers and wholesalers.
http://www.clearlynaturalsoaps.com/retailers.html

4 oz - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000089SA5/103-1677387-5245454?v=glance

I hope this helps. Please let me know if any of these are not what you are looking for.

Thanks!
Response to tfalkner's Post: I'm sorry I didn't realize how to go about responding. I do not accept and the reason for my reply. I'm offering that amount of money for direct situations that I can make contact with the whosaler or manufacter. Please note that when dealing direct you will the manufactor or whosaler will display price.

Thanks so much for your efforts and please continue.

bb
Expert: Karel1, Just know a little something replied 13 years ago
Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something

Here is exactly what you are looking for with the prices.Security cosmos.com.Here is the website.

http://www.securitycatalogue.com/main_shave.asp?id=66&maincat=15&subcat=27&dispcat=66

http://www.acmesupply.biz/products.asp?id=54
Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
1. http://www.securitycatalogue.com/main_shave.asp?id=66&maincat=15&subcat=27&dispcat=66

2. http://www.securitycatalogue.com/main_toothbrush.asp?id=68&maincat=15&subcat=27&dispcat=68

3. http://www.securitycatalogue.com/main_soaps.asp?id=67&maincat=15&subcat=27&dispcat=67

4. http://www.radiustoothbrush.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=111

5. http://www.securitycatalogue.com/main_soaps.asp?id=67&maincat=15&subcat=27&dispcat=67
Expert: Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport, Mensa Material - I'm not a 'joiner' replied 13 years ago
Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport
Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport, Mensa Material - I'm not a 'joiner'

This question appears to be very similar to your other currently posted
question.  Are you still actually evaluating answers (and wanting
more answers) posted to this question?

It would be helpful if you would clarify whether or not you are looking for additional information.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Karel1
Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something