General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Need NASCAR decals

My dad has been looking...
My dad has been looking for NASCAR decals. He wants to put them on his lawnmower(he wants it to look like the racecars with the numbers and logos and such) He is looking specifically for the #43 car decals. Is there anywhere online or in Alabama(that's where we are) to find such a thing?
Answered in 2 days by:
9/25/2004
Critter doctor
Critter doctor, Carpet store owner

Yes There are all sorts of decals offered on

www.ebay.com

I found them in the toy car location.

yest put in the name and number of the decal you are looking for

Cic

Okay, eBay was one of the 1st places I tried and I came up with nothing. I just now tried under the toy car category and still came up with nothing. What exactly did you type or which links did you follow to find them? (Sometimes I need step by step.)

Thanks!
Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
 What you are looking for is at www.slixx.com/rcscale.htm.They have under decals go down to the page #43 is listed .They are l7.00 a page.Hope this helps.
Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Response to Karel1's Post: Thanks! Iwas looking for something a tad bit bigger, but this is definitely the closest I've gotten yet.
Mechel118
Mechel118, Discovery Channel Watcher

Nascar John Andretti Window Sticker you can get this decal at http://www.graffitiworx.com/racing-stickers.asp

They might have others. Also I found a few sites that will custom make the decals for you. The same website makes custom decals as well. Here is the info on that for you.

CUSTOM STICKERS

Whether you want a custom name, logo or sport team on your vehicle, exterior truck and car window stickers provide the perfect means of self expression on the road. Show friends, neighbors and fellow commuters what you're about with a high-quality custom vinyl window sticker.

Window stickers aren't limited to cars and trucks. Custom stickers are ideal for glass window and door signs for business. Put your company name, logo and suite number on your office door for a fraction of the cost of your local door sign company.

Standard pricing and instructions for creating your own custom stickers are available below.

Quantity
Price (per sticker)
S&H (per sticker)

1-3*
$7.95
$1.00

3-5*
$7.70
$0.75

6-10
$7.45
$0.50

11-20
$6.95
Free

21-30
$6.45
Free

31+
$5.95
Free

*Add to order $5.00 one-time set up fee for custom text, $20.00 for custom graphic

Mechel118
Mechel118, Discovery Channel Watcher

Could only;y find small tow car decals on e-bay, No Good But look at this.I found it, Custom made Vinyl Decals: John Andriette # XXXXX

http://www.stickergirl.com/StickerZ.html

Click on Sticker to see LARGER

#43 - ITEM #2043

A - 4" Tall x 7" Wide - $4.95
B - 7" Tall x 12" Wide - $8.95
C - 10" Tall x 18" Wide - $14.95
Ask about special sizes!   ** ALWAYS WRITE DOWN THE NAME, COLORS AND PRICES FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

This Sticker is two colors, can be any standard colors you want.
Lighter colors show best on back glass and windshields.

Color Options Page
Payment Options
StickerGirl Home
All The Stickers Home    ORDER FORM
 They have an assume picture of a riding lawn mower with decals

Go to this website and have fun shopping for Pop. Wish my Pop way alive.

Glad to help victor

Critter doctor
Critter doctor, Carpet store owner