Genealogy

Genealogy questions? Ask a genealogist for answers ASAP

What year was McCullough born in Co Armagh. It was around…

Customer Question
What year was George...

What year was George Edward McCullough born in Co Armagh. It was around 1912/14. He lived near Tandragee

Expert's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.

Afterwards he lived in Warrenpoint

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?

His mother was Sarah McCullough

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Genealogy
3/22/2018
Genealogy Expert: Brendan Joseph, Consultant replied 6 months ago
Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant

Hello there,

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** will be researching your question today.

I live in Ireland, I will check the birth records and come back to you

Hello there,

He was born 6th January 1913, father was Ray Valentine McCullough.

Mother was Sarah Meginnes

I am attaching his birth certificate

Brendan

Genealogy Expert: Brendan Joseph, Consultant replied 5 months ago

Hello there,

Would you mind marking the question as answered, I will then get paid for my answer.

Brendan