Genealogy

Genealogy questions? Ask a genealogist for answers ASAP

I want to get in touch with Lesporis. Of Plains New York.

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get in touch with Paul Michael Lesporis

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Of White Plains New York

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Its a brother I lost contact with

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He was taken from his mother for abuse and neglect 1997

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Genealogy
1/6/2018
Genealogy Expert: A. Schuyler, Genealogist replied 6 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to try to help you.

I've checked the available databases, searching for "Paul Michael Lesporis" and found only this Paul Lesporis.

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Paul-Michael-Lesporis

You would need to purchase a subscription to Premier Whitepages to learn if this is the one you want.

New York court records aren't available online. In fact, most family court records are not available except to people in the family and their lawyers. You could also apply to the court to see what the outcome was. They may allow access and they may not.