Genealogy

Genealogy questions? Ask a genealogist for answers ASAP

I am looking for records for 2 of my great uncle's nephews.

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for records for 2 of my great uncle's nephews. Their names show on a testament

Expert's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.

Sorry that was sent prematurly

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?

Yes

Expert's Assistant: What else should I tell the Genealogist?

I need to know if it is possible to find records or the whereabouts of the 2 people.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Genealogy
I have some information about their mother- Mamie Peterson(maiden name Mamie R Printz) born in 1895 in Virginia. She apparently at one time lived at***** Largo, Fla..... Her two sons names are ***** ***** Peter(the people I am seeking information about). I am seeking information regarding whether they are alive or not and to find them or to document their deaths.
The mother, Mamie R (Printz) Peterson lived in Luray, Page, Virginia , age 4 in 1900. This info is from Ancestry.com. .... I cannot find more information on Nathan and Peter
I will send a file along with better information and it may take a day or two. Thank you so much. Charles
12/14/2017
Genealogy Expert: A. Schuyler, Genealogist replied 7 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to try to help you.

Please list the dates and places of birth for both of the boys. Also the name of their father, and when/where their parents were married.