Genealogy

Genealogy questions? Ask a genealogist for answers ASAP

I'm looking for information on my great grandmother. I cant…

Customer Question
I'm looking for information...

I'm looking for information on my great grandmother. I cant seem to find anything on her. Her name is***** name is***** maiden name could be spelled different but I'm not sure.

Expert's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.

Her name is

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?

Her birthday is ***** 21, 1899 and death date July 22, 1976

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Genealogy
11/16/2017
Genealogy Expert: A. Schuyler, Genealogist replied 8 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to try to help you.

What specific information are you looking for?

Was she from Mississippi?