Genealogy

Genealogy questions? Ask a genealogist for answers ASAP

I am trying to find out when my grandparents on my fathers…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find out when my grandparents on my fathers side came to the usa and what city they came to

Expert's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.

I believe my father was born in nyc on july 4 1913 or 1914His parents were of irish origin but they may have lived in england

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Genealogist should be aware of?

I have lots conflicting information that has been told to me by members of my family I have very little info that is factual.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Genealogy
3/10/2016
Genealogy Expert: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Do you have their full names? Birth and death dates would also be helpful.