Genealogy

Genealogy questions? Ask a genealogist for answers ASAP

I am looking grand father Gabriel Beatty, as my mother

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for my grand father Richard William Gabriel Beatty, as my mother (Irene Selina Beatty) saw him the last time when she was three years old. My grand mother's name was Jeanne Dorothy Beatty (nee Gibson). My mother had two brothers and we would like to locate them or any family members.

Expert's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?

If you need any additional information I would be happy to forward it to you if I may be of assistance.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Genealogy
2/18/2016
Genealogy Expert: Brendan Joseph, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant

Hello there,

What was your mothers birth date and where was she born?

Brendan