How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Category: Genealogy
Satisfied Customers: 16284
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
Type Your Genealogy Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to obtain the date

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to obtain the date and place my parents married.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I believe they were married in Warwick Rhode Island on or about April 20, 1951, give or take a week. I cannot obtain the certified copy of the marriage license without the correct date.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Genealogy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Will it be possible to obtain the correct date from you?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Genealogy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Father name is***** Jr and mother name is Margaret ***** *****.
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.


You were very close :-) There is a marriage for a Julius Ray Fankhauser on 21 Apr 1950 in Providence, RI.

If you need the link to the application for a marriage record, please let me know.

Best regards,