A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

Hope you can help I am researching my family tree and am

Customer Question

Hope you can help
I am researching my family tree and am having difficulty locating my ggggg grandfather Joseph MENERE birth c1770 place is "Foreign Parts", Death 30/5/1847 Marylebone London England, buried All Souls Kensal Green Middlesex England.
I have not been able to find anything about his parents and siblings
I was told his name MAY have been changed from Josef Meiner/s but to date nothing.
Regards,
Alan Menere
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to try to help you.
What else do you know about Joseph Menere? For instance, who did he marry, when and where? Have you obtained marriage records or only checked the online BMD?
Who were his children? When and where were they born?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
I'm waiting for answers to my questions so I can be sure I am looking for the correct Joseph.
All the best,
Schuyler
~