A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

Brendan, It's Johannah Tumber here I am looking to find

Customer Question

Hi Brendan,
It's Customer Tumber here I am looking to find Johanna Sullivan's parents, Johanna Sullivan 1885-1951married Patrick Curran 1873-1946.
They lived across the road from your Dad's cousins hope you can help or point me in the right directions kind regards Customer
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Customer,
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to try to help you. Brendan is seldom online these days, or I'm sure he would have answered you by now. Since you appear to know him, you may want to contact him at his personal email address.
If you would like me to try to help you, please provide additional information since I don't know where Brendan's Dad's cousins lived :-) Anything additional information you can provide (dates, places, etc.) about Johanna Sullivan will help.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Schuyler, I have heard from Brendan and he is going to help me when he gets back from his holiday.
Thank you for getting back to me but Brendan knows my family name.
Kind regards Customer
You're so very welcome! Hope you can find Johanna!
Best regards,
Schuyler
~