Genealogy

Genealogy Questions? Ask a Genealogist for Answers ASAP

Genealogy

Hi 2 questions please. Take some unearthing. 1.) Looking

Hi 2 questions please. Take some...
Hi

2 questions please. Take some unearthing.

1.) Looking for the birth date, of Eleanor Rose Barns. She was born between 1815 and 1835. Most likely period, 1820 - 1830. Her records can be located at the parish church in Tendring, Essex.

2.) Aubrey Neville Hutchinson. Born Chelsea in 1896. 1911 census, shows Aubrey visiting a friend in Colchester. Aubrey applied on 15 August 1915 to join 2 South African Infantry from Dewetsdorp ( ! ) - talk about nowheresville ! Therefore sometime between March 1911 and end April 1915, Aubrey must have embarked by ship to South Africa, probably from Southampton. Looking for ports of journey, departure & arrival date & port in South Africa. Beware Hutchinson vs Hutchison.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/5/2013
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to try to help you. We can research only one specific item about one person per question.

There is no online record, either civil or parish, of the birth of an Eleanor Rose Barns (any spelling) from 1800 to 1850 anywhere in England.

Just Answer is strictly an online service. We cannot do on-site searching in England or elsewhere. If you need someone to check records in Tendring, Essex, you can find competent people who do on-site research at www.apgen.org or www.progenealogists.com. Fees vary considerably for on-site research from as little as $72 AUD per hour to over $150, so it pays to negotiate.

Best regards,

Schuyler

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist

Schuyler

Greetings. Thanks for the info, I suspect physically reviewing the parish records will be required.

Any ideas on the travels of Aubrey Neville?

Regards

Duncan.

Hi, Duncan,

We can only research one thing per question. This one was about Eleanor Barns. When it is accepted with a positive rating so I am paid, I will be happy to look for information about Aubrey Neville.

Best regards,

Schuyler

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist