Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

For some reason I am not able to sign in to my xbox games,

Customer Question
For some reason I...

For some reason I am not able to sign in to my xbox games, will only let me play as guest, just started yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop loading games?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?

Haven't tried any except, the two I normally play

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to be able to play like before instead of as guest

Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Game Systems
8/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 14 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you see any errors when you try to sign in?

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Sorry I can't afford it at this time.
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
I will just go to Geek Squad, I have an account with them.

OK thanks