Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

How can I get a debit card removed from an account that I…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a debit card removed from an account that I have forgotten the password ***** email too

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I’m not sure I let my cousin make an account on my PS4 and he forgot his password ***** my card is on file for his wallet and was just charged a renewal fee after the free trial and I didn’t find out until I checked my account tonight when I got off work

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

For my account the primary account but for his he may have entered his phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that my card was changed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Are you able to remove the card with just the email on the profile I just found it
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can contact the bank that issued the debit card (or log on to the bank account online if they offer online access), and cancel the debit that is set up there, or ask the bank to cancel the debit for you.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------