Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I had the replace my Xbox one, and I can't figure out how to…

Customer Question
I had the replace...

I had the replace my Xbox one, and I can't figure out how to log into my account.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

The last hour or so, immediately after replacing my old Xbox. I have tried logging in with my only email, I have tried changing the password, twice, and I am wondering if I set an outlook account and forgot about it. I know my gamertag, but that's about it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That I am a very confused and frustrated Luddite. Thank you for the help.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Game Systems
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To log on to your account:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
  2. Scroll down and select Add & manage.
  3. Select Add new.
    Note You won't be creating a new account when you select this option. You're just adding your existing profile to the Xbox One console.
  4. Type the email address or phone number you use to sign in to your Microsoft account.
  5. Enter your password.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------