Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I need help with play station 4. Wel when we turn on the…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with play station 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Wel when we turn on the system it keeps saying its updating and just restarting over and over we cant even get to the home page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Its my son erics ps4 and his gamer tag is BigSmoke75 and he cant remember his password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: AL_KATRAZZ, Hobbyist replied 2 months ago
AL_KATRAZZ
AL_KATRAZZ, Hobbyist

hello I would like to try and help you with this issue.

ok well what do you think?