Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an xbox account that I don't know the email or the…

Customer Question
I have an xbox...

I have an xbox account that I don't know the email or the password ***** All I have to go on is the gamertag of the xbox account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I dont remember, I had created the account like 7 years ago and never saved the information

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a new account that I could try using linking it to, but that is about it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried using all the emails that I use now and ones that I could remember creating in the past but don't use anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a way where i could transfer the account to a different account that I use now?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Game Systems
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.