Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Our Wii is suddenly telling us that our remotes do not have…

Customer Question
Our Wii is suddenly...

Our Wii is suddenly telling us that our remotes do not have Wii MotionPlus accessories attached. What does this mean?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Wii? What have you tried so far?

We haven’t played it in awhile - just turned it on tonight and can’t play.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that’s it!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Game Systems
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.