Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I was on my PS4 and it said I was banned from PlayStation…

Customer Question
I was on my...

I was on my PS4 and it said I was banned from PlayStation network?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Well I had this other account before this account that got banned from the same thing but I don’t know why I’m getting banned?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how long I’m gonna be banned and why I keep getting banned

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Game Systems
How long more?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do