Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

All my download games are locked because it says dimeone has…

Customer Question
All my download games...

All my download games are locked because it says dimeone has my account which no one dose

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ps4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

3 days and i have tried restoring my liscene and tey to activate my account as my primary

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Game Systems
I just wanted to no could you guys get on my account and fix this problem
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the exact lock message that you are getting?

Is this now resolved?