Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I hope so. There is a debit card that is on file that I

Customer Question
I hope so. There...

I hope so. There is a debit card that is on file that I don't have the information for anymore. It won't let me pass that screen so I can access my Wallet.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My PS$

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Hold on.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I tried to access the email associated with my account, but I don't have access to that email account anymore.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Hobbyist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Hobbyist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.