Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail
Experience:  8 years radioshack, 2 years game crazy.
41474190

I am trying to renew my Xbox live gold and it keeps telling

Customer Question

I am trying to renew my Xbox live gold and it keeps telling me the payment option on an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking this purchase. I have tried paying with a debit card and a gift card but it will not let me. What do I do now?
JA: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?
Customer: started today. I have tried 3 different debit cards and they would not work so I went to Walmart and got an Xbox live gold card for $100 and it is still saying same thing but it shows that I have the gift card in there
JA: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.