Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I just bought a ps4 and I’m trying to sign into an old

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a ps4 and I’m trying to sign into an old PlayStation network account from years ago, but i don’t remember my password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Just right now.. and I tried typing in my birthday for the security question but it’s not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried to reset the password?