Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I bought my great grandson a Nintendo2ds in January. He

Customer Question
I bought my great...

I bought my great grandson a Nintendo2ds in January. He dropped it and the screen is black. Is there any procedures for getting it fixed?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Indiana.

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None. I contacted amazon because I purchased if through them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I'm just trying to find someplace to get it fixed even if I have to pay for repairs.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

You will need to find a local electronic shop that can repair it for you.