Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

It's not my computer, I am having serious trouble connecting…

Customer Question
Hi! It's not my...

Hi! It's not my computer, I am having serious trouble connecting my xbox 360E to the internet after connecting to the network wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

It works, it won't connect wirelessly. Im not awesome with technology but this shouldnt be out of my domain

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

I will

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I live in apartments and had to add the device to my network. It connected and after I saw that I tested the connection, which was all green and successful but now I don't know what to do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the error you are getting when it fails to connect?

Please let me know