Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I sent my ps3 to service center and it returned after a week…

Customer Question
I sent my ps3...

I sent my ps3 to service center and it returned after a week as planned. Now I cannot connect it. I plugged it into my amp, into the hdmi port named BD. I turned it on and heard 2 beeps when holding down the button. Go to BD on inputs and I cannot get the ps3 to start.

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

It will power up, put in disc and then nothing. Have I hooked it up wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

No but will now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont play games, but I watch discs, movies and dvds.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need some help to setup this ps3.

Have you contacted the service center?

Forget it. I will call service center.

OK thank you

Please send refund as stated.
Just answer stated a refund would be possible as your response hasn’t helped.