Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I been having problem with my ps4 and it says i need a code.

Customer Question
I been having problem...

I been having problem with my ps4 and it says i need a code

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

It doesnt let me sign in to playstation network

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

My playstation is asking me for a 2-step verification code and i dont have one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your PS4 question.

Sign in to your Playstation Network account on a web browser, with your account password ***** select Resend Code.

- then select Did Not Receive Text Message and then select Sign-in Using Backup Code.

Enter the backup code.

(Don't have a backup code? then you may need to get one.)

If you get to this point with no result, go to this page, and contact Sony/P.S. Network through it, about the issue, so that they can straighten it out for you:

https://www.playstation.com/get-help/contact-form/?default=network-account

Good luck!

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.