Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

PS4. I’m just trying to start the application. It says (

Customer Question
PS4 Technician's Assistant: How...

PS4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

I’m just trying to start the application.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. It says ( corrupted Data )

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To fix the corrupted database:

• Turn off the PS4 completely.
  • Press and HOLD the power button to start it up.
  • Connect a DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
  • Select the option "Rebuild Database".

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------