Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

The error message says my @hotmqail does not exist but I am…

Customer Question
The error message says...

The error message says my @hotmqail does not exist but I am using it on my new xbox1x account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email ADDRESS IS HOTMAIL.COM

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

THROUGH MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE TRYED EVERY THING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using Hotmail.com on my new xbox2x console now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your Hotmail account, go to:

https://account.live.com/ACSR

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------