Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Wii u minecraft

Customer Question
wii u minecraft
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

How can I help?

I need to help my son, load orgain access to New Worlds/Maps/seeds for the Minecraft game on the Wii U.

See the following video guide on how do download new worlds, maps and seeds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69G7JxNH_Gc

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

This did not help. Did not tell me how

The steps are:

• Search Minecraft Wii U Maps for the map you want to download and install
  • Download the map you want to install onto your computer
  • Transfer the files from your computer onto your USB stick
  • Turn on your Wii and make sure you have Minecraft on the console!
  • Insert your USB and transfer the files to the Minecraft folder on the Wii U
  • Load up Minecraft
  • Select your custom world or map

--------------------

Pete.

--------------------

Where do I find the map to download
You can download maps from https://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/projects/tag/wiiu/
I will pay additional for you to put a bunch new worlds in a downloadable folder that allows me to just insert via SD card into my sons Wii U

This would be considerably time-consuming and costly to do.

Are you getting stuck on any particular step?

Have you tried downloading them? I have and was not able to. If you up your fee I will pay it and you can down load them and share them via Dropbox or OneDrive. I just really want to get this done for my son

If you see an option on your side to request a premium service and you select it, then I or another expert can do it for you.

How costly, for say a $100 or $200 could you give me all I need to load 4-6 new maps/Worlds on my sons Wii U?

If you can see the option on your side to request a premium service and you select it it should set the price.

i am looking for it ?? I dont see any option for premium service
do i need to start a new qustion?

Yes, you can also start a new question.

Well I just started a new one premium question

Ok, great!

Pete, Engineer