Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have game that wont eject from consoul. Sony playstation…

Customer Question
I have game that...

I have game that wont eject from consoul

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sony playstation 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Just once took to game stop they told me to get ahold of you people

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Gameguy360
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail