Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have just recieved my new Gladiator jouystick, using it on…

Customer Question
I have just recieved...

I have just recieved my new Gladiator jouystick, using it on Warthunder. I have all of the settings on the game full 100%. But the control still seems real slow for tiurning and diving. Am I missing something

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

All I see is KB sim

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just the setting's on the game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have only had it for 2 hrs.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Well after some overnight thinking. My game says my graphics, needs updated, but when I went to fix it the reply was computor won't handle the update. So would that let the joystick be slow

Yes, it would.