Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My son forgot the email and password on his ps4. No its an…

Customer Question
My son forgot the...

My son forgot the email and password ***** his ps4

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No its an old email account that his mom used in the past and she dont remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####is our number weve tried our old passwords maybe somthing is close

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Weve resarted and reseted but no help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.