Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Xbox one says we can’t process your payment. Bout an hour…

Customer Question
My Xbox one says...

My Xbox one says we can’t process your payment

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Bout an hour now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Just I can’t buy any dlc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to update your Xbox payment method at:

https://support.xbox.com/browse/billing/payment-and-purchases

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------