Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Xbox has a upgrade to download, but my xbox wont let it

Customer Question
Xbox has a upgrade...

Xbox has a upgrade to download, but my xbox wont let it download

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

It downloaded an upgrade night before last, and last night when I got on, it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

When I got on last night it said another upgrade was reguired but could not down load it said to check systems and I could not see anything diff

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still wont download upgrade

Do you see any error messages?

these codes come up after rejection of download 4467-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185