Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Question on a playstation3. 1hr or so it says storege file…

Customer Question
Question on a playstation3 ...

Question on a playstation3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

1hr or so it says storege file is corrupt and will restart after it reaches 100% and usually does,but this time it stops at 48% for a while then when it does reach 100% the tv screan just goes black.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a sony playstation3 not my tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

get back to me asap not by phone thanks

Is it still stuck?