Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

Need to know what to fix on a Wi error 50330. Internet

Customer Question
Need to know what...

Need to know what to fix on a Wi error 50330

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

Internet connection error

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your game system? What have you tried so far?

Switching from wep to the three diferent types of wap

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Error 50330

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Game Systems
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service

The Wii console has the following WiFi compatibility:

• 802.11G/ 802.11B (or mixed)
    Most routers currently sold offer these settings. Check the box to make sure the router supports these broadcast standards. Routers that mention 802.11N or pre-N (also MIMO) may not be compatible with the Wii console.
  • WEP and WPA/WPA2 encryption
    The Wii console is compatible with WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption methods if you wish to enable wireless security on your router.
    There are several different WPA variations. The Wii console is compatible with:
    • WPA - PSK (TKIP)
    • WPA - PSK (AES)
    • WPA2 - PSK (AES)

Once configured, Also try, turning off the console and router at the mains and powering back on.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich

Richard Hill
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service